LET GPS LAW GROUP BE YOUR CHOICE WHEN YOU IN NEED OF LEGAL SERVICES.
Our attorneys at GPS Law Group understand what is at stake, and we will work diligently for you to resolve the issue at hand and help you find your way. We offer a number of legal services to those in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, and we cover the following practice areas:
- Business law—Seeking legal services from a qualified attorney is one of the best moves you can make as a business owner. We will always represent your business’ best interests and provide helpful, reliable advice.
- Criminal law—Were you recently charged with a crime? Don’t let potential conviction get in the way of your future – let us help.
- Estate law—Planning, resolving, or executing an estate can be a time-consuming process, but with the help of our attorneys, every stage will be simple and manageable.
- Family law—Any issues that deal with familial relationships fall under the category of family law. We can help with your divorce, child custody, spousal support, or child support case.
- Personal injury law—When injured due to the negligence of another, you need compensation to help you make a full recovery. Trust our attorneys to help you gain the compensation you deserve.
- Traffic law—While a minor speeding ticket may not warrant the attention of an attorney, a serious speeding ticket, traffic violation, or DUI requires the assistance of our firm.
GPS Law Group: Your trusted firm for criminal law, bankruptcy, estates, and more!
With decades of experience handling hundreds of cases, we are your top source for a variety of legal services. Contact us at GPS Law Firm today to set up your initial consultation.
At GPS Law Group, we offer legal services to those in Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Gastonia, Statesville, Huntersville, Matthews, Mint Hill, Pineville, Concord, Harrisburg, and Kannapolis, North Carolina.