We offer comprehensive family law representation backed by experience.
Family law situations are often intense, emotionally charged, and difficult for the individuals involved, especially in cases involving separation or divorce. Our attorneys at GPS Law Group understand the difficulties family law cases present and are prepared to provide compassionate representation throughout many family law matters. We have handled family law cases for nearly 25 years, and we understand how the courts in the Charlotte, North Carolina operate, so we know how to best represent our clients in a court of law.
We will handle your family law case with the attention it deserves, and our experienced attorneys can oversee the following types of cases:
- Divorce and separation—Let our attorneys guide you through the often complex and emotional divorce or separation process.
- Separation agreements—We can establish a formal separation agreement for you and your spouse that covers a variety of issues, including child support, asset division, equitable distribution, and others.
- Child custody/visitation—We can inform you of your child custody or visitation rights even before you finalize your divorce.
- Alimony—We will make sure we represent your best interests, so you feel financially supported after divorce.
- Adoptions—If you have plans to expand your family, we can guide you as you formalize an adoption.
- Name Change—Should you need to change your surname, or the surname of your children following separation, connect with us to help you cover all of your bases.
We provide the care and compassion you need in a lawyer.
If you have questions or concerns about a family law issue, we are always willing to sit down with you and provide additional information. Reach out to our professionals at GPS Law Group today to find out more about how we can help with your case.
At GPS Law Group, we offer family law services to those in Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Matthews, Mint Hill, Pineville, Weddington, and Stallings, North Carolina.